Welcome to Rockford Postal Employees CU.
Rockford Postal Employees Credit Union was established in 1927 to serve employees of the Rockford Area Postal Services. Membership was then expanded to include immediate family members of Postal Workers, and Credit Union employees and their immediate family members.
RPECU was originally housed in the home of a board member. Eventually more office space was needed and the credit union moved inside the Main Post Office in Rockford, IL. Along with more products and services came the need for additional hours, employees and space. In 1999, the Credit Union moved to our current location in Loves Park, IL.
2013 Holiday closings:
We will be closed:
- Tuesday, January 1 -- New Years Day
- Monday, January 21 -- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 18 -- Presidents Day
- Monday, May 27 -- Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4 -- Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 -- Labor Day
- Monday, October 14 -- Columbus Day
- Monday, November 11 -- Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 28 -- Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 24 -- Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25 -- Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 31 -- New Years Eve
Our credit union is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. Our credit union does not collect, store or use personally identifiable information through our website at anytime.
You can email us, but please note that email is not necessarily secure against interception, and that email features in this website is not encrypted. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personally identifiable information (i.e. social security number, home address, phone number, birth date) or includes information such as account numbers, please call us first and we will advise you regarding your issue.